Where used in these Conditions the following words and phrases have the following meanings:
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions;
“Personal Information” means the details provided by you when registering your details on the Website;
“Users” means the users of the Website collectively;
“we/us/our” means each of:
- The Peter Jones Foundation a registered charity (registered charity number: 1110288) and company limited by guarantee (company number: 05321690) with its registered office address at Network House, Third Avenue, Globe Park, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1LY; and
- Peter Jones Foundation Trading Limited a company limited by shares (company number: 07794319) with its registered office at Palliser House, Palliser Road, London, United Kingdom, W14 9EB (VAT registration number 138909969; and Company registration number 07794319)
“Website” means the website located at www.peterjonesfoundation.org or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
- Status and Application
- These Conditions apply to your use of the Website.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Conditions, they comply with them and they are not under the age of 13 and if they are over the age of 13 but under the age of 18 they are being supervised by an adult over the age of 18 at all times. Access to the Website by anyone under the age of 13 is unauthorised and is not permitted by these Conditions; by using the Website you warrant that you are over the age of 13 and if you are over the age of 13 but under the age of 18 you are being supervised by an adult over the age of 18 at all times.
- You must read these Conditions carefully, by using the Website, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree, without, exception, to the Conditions in their entirety. If you do not agree to these Conditions in their entirety, you must not use the Website.
- The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
- The Website is owned, controlled or licensed by us. The name The Peter Jones Foundation and all Peter Jones Foundation logos, slogans, programme names and designs are the trademarks, service marks, trade names and design rights of The Peter Jones Foundation and cannot be reproduced without the prior written consent of the Peter Jones Foundation. Where the names, logos and trademarks of third parties are displayed these are used with the permission of the owners. Copyright in the material contained on this website is owned by The Peter Jones Foundation or its content suppliers or licensors, as applicable.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us or our licensors. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by The Peter Jones Foundation to use any material displayed. Permission to reproduce any material on this website must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned.
- You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts of any page(s) from the Website for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on the Website. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way pursuant to this Condition, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status as the authors of material on the Website must always be acknowledged. If you print off, copy or download any part of the Website in breach of these Conditions your right to use the Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have printed off copied or downloaded. Notwithstanding the previous provisions of this Condition 2.4 but subject always to Condition 2.5, providing always a reference is made to the Website together with an acknowledgement as to the source of such information, schools, colleges, not-for-profit organisations and individuals may freely use information on this Website in any way required in order to develop understanding and learning of entrepreneurship.
- All photographs used within the Website must not be copied, reproduced or otherwise disseminated without the prior permission of the copyright holder.
- We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether these Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to these Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- If you access the Website from outside the UK you are responsible for compliance will all local laws in respect of such access/use.
- You warrant to us that:
- you have parental consent if under 18 years of age where you are providing Personal Information;
- the Personal Information which you provide to us is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- you will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us by email at email@example.com
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your Personal Information.
- To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. As you have chosen to enter the linked website, you acknowledge and agree that, we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
- You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You must not use the Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation; or
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect; or
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam); or
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You must not:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in contravention of the provisions of these Conditions; or
- access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website; or
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored; or
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party; or
- modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way from the Website, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text; or
- use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes.
- We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these Conditions through your use of the Website. When a breach of these Conditions has occurred, we may take such action against you or any other third party as we in our absolute discretion deem appropriate.
- Failure by you to comply with these Conditions, may in our absolute discretion result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website; or
- issue of a formal warning to you; or
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from your failure to comply with these Conditions; or
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to such law enforcement or other regulatory authorities as we in our absolute discretion decide.
- You must not misuse the Website by knowingly or recklessly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or harmful in any way. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- The information on the Website is provided by us and is for general information purposes only.
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for loss or damage including without limitation, any economic losses, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of data arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- While we make every reasonable effort to ensure that the information provided on the Website is accurate, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, compatibility or security of information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose (or to third party information, products and services). Any reliance you place on such information is at your own risk.
- We have no control over the nature, content and availability of any third party websites we may link to. Linking should not be taken as endorsement of a website, including any products and services referred to in that website, nor does it imply that there is an association between us and the operators of that website. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and has no control over the availability of linked pages. We endeavour to keep the Website running smoothly but we do not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Website. If you click on a link found on our Website or on any other website you can check the location bar within your browser to find out whether you have been linked to a different website. Any organisation wishing to set up a link to this site must contact the webmaster via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to process donations and other transactions by Direct Debit or Credit Card you will be put through to the website of one of our partner companies, for example Barclays Corporate. Credit card and bank detail information are not retained on our web servers. All of our partner companies who process donations and other transactions use encryption and other security features.
- If you are under 18 and use this website for information about fundraising or supporting The Peter Jones Foundation, please let an adult know.
- Force Majeure: We shall have no liability to you under these Conditions if we are prevented from, or delayed in, performing our obligations under these Conditions or from carrying on our business by acts, events, omissions or accidents beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving our workforce or any other party), failure of a utility service or transport network, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation or direction, accident, breakdown of plant or machinery, fire, flood, storm or default of suppliers or sub-contractors.
- Waiver: A waiver of any right under these Conditions is only effective if it is in writing and it applies only in the circumstances for which it is expressly given. Unless specifically provided otherwise, rights arising under these Conditions are cumulative and do not exclude rights provided by law.
- Severance: If any provision of these Conditions is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall remain in force. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable or legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision shall apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to our commercial intention.
- Governing Law: These Conditions and any disputes or claims arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these Conditions or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- Enquiries: Any questions regarding the Website or these Conditions should be sent to email@example.com